Thanks for your interest in contacting me. Please keep in mind that due to the volume of email I get, I cannot answer everyone.
Please refer to the guidelines below to increase the chances that I see your email (in the first instance) and/or reply to it!
If You’re Seeking Personal Advice
- The shorter, the better. Just be clear and to the point. I don’t offer financial advice (there’s plenty of that out there). I can take a look and provide opinion as to whether things look right from a regulatory perspective (I’ve spent years doing regulatory reviews of financial advice and pension transfers). I have to put that out there because the world is full of trickery and con artist psychopaths.
We’re all unique, right?
In my life that means I engage with people on a very personal level. If you don’t then maybe you shouldn’t contact me.
- Please use decent grammar and formatting. If I have to spend ages trying to figure out what it is you’re trying to say, I’m just going to delete it and move on. Make sure you ask your question clearly. I intentionally avoid using some type of generic form as I believe in free expression. So say what you want and get to the point.
- Constructive Criticism is welcome and appreciated – maybe I can even learn something from you. I believe in speaking as being ‘spoken to’ so please be respectful, though. If you disagree (or agree) with opinions expressed let me know. Name calling, insults and general trolling will be ignored. I’m always looking to make my writing and content better, but if you just contact me calling me names and making fun of the way I speak or my ‘girly’ sounding name or something, you will be ignored.
- If you’re looking for a coach, I’m available for one to one sessions. Maybe you have a burning issue you want to know about. Maybe you feel like you’ve been ‘done up’. Maybe you just want to know you’re on the right path. Whatever it is I can try and help. That doesn’t mean I can resolve whatever it is that’s troubling you – but maybe I can.
If You Have a Business Enquiry
- Yes, lets talk. If you’re out to fleece or scam people don’t waste your time though, and think seriously about how you’re going to feel on your deathbed. Please contact me directly about opportunities.
- We all love a good sale but if you have a proposition, then please make it personal. Be specific and give examples. Precise looking screenshots and/or recordings are preferred (especially when sprinkled with statistics). If all you’ve got is a shitty bodge job of a copy and paste email that you send to 100 bloggers/websites with ‘scatter’ gun approach, it will be labeled as spam and you will be blocked.